Re: [textualcriticism] New Archeological Find

  • George F Somsel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 11:08 AM
      This was found in situ and so I suspect the dating was based on the stratum in which it was found rather than on paleographical grounds.  There are differences in the way in which the cuneus was used, but I'm not that conversant with the subject since I'm basically acquainted with transcriptions.

      george
      gfsomsel

      … search for truth, hear truth,
      defend the truth till death.