Le manuscrit B de la Bible

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2010
      It seems that finally the long awaited book on Codex Vaticanus is out:

      P. ANDRIST, éd.,
      Le manuscrit B de la Bible (Vaticanus gr. 1209). Introduction au fac-similé, Actes du Colloque de Genève (11 juin 2001), Contributions supplémentaires, 2009
      ISBN 2-940351-05-8
      310 p., 8 pl. hors texte
      € 39.-

      http://www.zebre.ch/edznet/edzhtb07.htm

      Textcritical Commentary:
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2010
        > P. ANDRIST, d.,
        > Le manuscrit B de la Bible (Vaticanus gr. 1209). Introduction au
        > fac-simil, Actes du Colloque de Genve (11 juin 2001), Contributions
        > supplmentaires, 2009
        > ISBN 2-940351-05-8
        > 310 p., 8 pl. hors texte
        > 39.-
        >
        > http://www.zebre.ch/edznet/edzhtb07.htm

        The book is out.
        I received it today, but haven't read anything yet.
        The book has 8 color plates of Vaticanus.

        Textcritical Commentary: