Theophylact on Catholoc Epistles

  • Filotheu Monahul
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2010
      Dear All,

      I am in a great need of a good manuscript containing the commentary written by Archbishop Theophylact of Ohrida on the Catholic Epistles. The P.G. printed text had numerous insurmountable lacks and mistakes. Therefore i need, as quickly as possible, a good (12th century, if possible) manuscript, in a digital form.

      My searches on the internet when unfruitful until now. The only manuscript found was 490 of EBE, Athens, but it not digitized yet.

      Any help will be well received. Thank you.

      monk Filotheus