Re: The Online Non-Translation of Sinaiticus

  • kazman1914
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
      If you're sole interest is an online translation then I can't speak to that, but if you are simply looking for an English translation of the Codex Sinaiticus irrespective of format then you might be interested in "The New Testament: Sinaitic Version" by Dalmer R. Ford. There are currently two copies at Amazon, here:

      http://preview.tinyurl.com/3796hpp

      ~Kaz