Re: [textualcriticism] Updated Resources at CCC Website

  • Jovial
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010

      I'm surprized the article completely ignored the issue of whether we should or shouldn't expect agreement between Matt 1:7 and 1 Kings 15:8, as well as the fact that witnesses in other languages such as Latin, Aramaic, Coptic, etc., would be consultable since this is a name, nad should have transliterated well.