Re: [textualcriticism] Re: Scrivener, the TR, and the KJV

  • David Robert Palmer
    Message 1 of 10 , May 25, 2010
      Yes, that is the name of the whole work, which I found out I also have.  "A Full Account and Collation of the Greek Cursive Codex Evangelium 604 (with two facsimiles) Together with 10 Appendices by Herman Hoskier."

      I obtained the full work on a cd for $9.99 from:

      I don't remember where I got the pdf of the appendices only, but I must say I'd much rather have the latter.

      David Robert Palmer