Re: Masora Magna

  • Alberto
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2010

      Hi!

      You can download the 6 volumes of  "The Massorah" of Christian D. Ginsburg of 1880 in this link:

      http://www.seforimonline.org/seforimdb/index.php?table_name=seforim_database&function=search&records_per_page=500

      In that  list they have a lot of  books of  judaism, also you can download "The Aleppo Codex" (High resolution images), "Leningrad Codex", etc. The only thing is that you need to scroll the list and find the book that you want and download it.

      Enjoy it!

      Alberto Olivares

      Mexico city, D.F.