Re: [textualcriticism] Re: new look at CSNTM's website

  • Daniel B. Wallace
    Message 1 of 10 , May 10, 2010
      Thanks, Gary, for the encouraging note. As for 1424, we have a set size and location for the watermark, but it is also our policy not to cover any text if we can avoid doing so. We will be getting those redone after we return from our current expedition to Greece and Romania.

      Daniel B. Wallace, PhD
      Executive Director
      www.csntm.org