Re: Religion and Technology Center

  • yennifmit
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2010
      Hi Michael,

      I know that there was a server crash and that Jimmy Adair has been rebuilding things piece by piece.

      Best,

      Tim Finney

      Message 2 of 5 , May 29, 2010
        > > http://rosetta.reltech.org/TC/Ebind/docs/TC/
        >
        > I know that there was a server crash

        The access to the website was very unreliable over the last
        years.
        I would suggest that perhaps the material could be
        transferred to Dan Wallace's site?
        What do you think?

        Textcritical Commentary:
      • Peter M. Head
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
          Good idea.

          At 08:57 29/05/2010, you wrote:
          > > http://rosetta.reltech.org/TC/Ebind/docs/TC/
          >
          > I know that there was a server crash

          The access to the website was very unreliable over the last
          years.
          I would suggest that perhaps the material could be
          transferred to Dan Wallace's site?
          What do you think?

          Textcritical Commentary:

          <*> Your email settings: