Re: [textualcriticism] Codex Regius (L, 019) Ending of Mark

  • Timothy Arthur Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2010
      Dear Scott Freedlun,

      The work Kenyon references (Monumenta Sacra Inedita, 1846) contains a
      typographical facsimile. If you are looking for actual photographic
      images, this will not help. If a typographical representation is
      useful, however, I can scan the portion you need.

      Yours,

      T. A. E. Brown
      Franconia, New Hampshire USA