Religion and Technology Center

  • m_d_marlowe
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8 10:41 AM
      Hi everyone,

      I haven't been reading group messages for a while, so forgive me if this has been discussed lately: but it seems that the TC resources at the "Religion and Technology Center" are no longer available.

      http://rosetta.reltech.org/TC/Ebind/docs/TC/

      The password "any" does not work anymore, and the images of Tischendorf 8th edition are apparently gone. It seems the site is under "new management."

      Does anyone know what is happening there? It would be a shame to lose those resources. The images of Tischendorf's critical edition should be made available again somehow, if only on DVD.

      If anyone has information about this, please let me know.

      Michael Marlowe
      bible-researcher.com
    • yennifmit
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9 11:41 PM
        Hi Michael,

        I know that there was a server crash and that Jimmy Adair has been rebuilding things piece by piece.

        Best,

        Tim Finney

        Message 3 of 5 , May 29 12:57 AM
          > > http://rosetta.reltech.org/TC/Ebind/docs/TC/
          >
          > I know that there was a server crash

          The access to the website was very unreliable over the last
          years.
          I would suggest that perhaps the material could be
          transferred to Dan Wallace's site?
          What do you think?

          Textcritical Commentary:
        • Peter M. Head
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
            Good idea.

            At 08:57 29/05/2010, you wrote:
            > > http://rosetta.reltech.org/TC/Ebind/docs/TC/
            >
            > I know that there was a server crash

            The access to the website was very unreliable over the last
            years.
            I would suggest that perhaps the material could be
            transferred to Dan Wallace's site?
            What do you think?

            Textcritical Commentary:

            <*> Your email settings: