Schmidtke - Untersuchungen zu den Judenchristlichen Evangelien

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 8:00 AM

      I have uploaded the following book to archive.org:

      Alfred Schmidtke

      "Neue Fragmente und Untersuchungen

      zu den Judenchristlichen Evangelien"

      Leipzig 1911

      http://www.archive.org/details/AlfredSchmidtke-UntersuchungenZuDenJudenchristlichenEvangelien1911

      The main text is in (complex) German, but it may be helpful anyway, since the text of the fragments is in Greek and Latin.

      This is only a quick and dirty copy, done with a compact camera in the library. Bad OCR, but I think it is better than nothing. I have found it faster to photograph the book, than to photocopy it.

      Textcritical Commentary: