Bethesda and the Life of Kentigern

  • james_snapp_jr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2010
      No sooner had I finished posting the earlier post about Acts 6:15 than it occurred to me to re-search for the Latin text of Joceline of Furness, which turned out to be in the very same volume in which I was reading the English translation. The name of the sheep-pool is entirely absent from chapter XLIV. Forbes must've added it in to make the reference a tad clearer for his readers.