1582 Byzantine corrections

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      I am currently walking my way through the important
      minuscule 1582, which has kindly been provided by the
      VMR/Muenster.
      I noted that this family 1 member has been corrected
      throughout to the Byzantine text by a later hand in a quite
      small script.
      I am wondering how to deal with this. Is it necessary to
      note these corrections in the commentary?
      In my view 1582 is important for its f1 stuff and its first
      hand marginal comments with Origenian flavor.
      I tend to skip these later corrections to the Byzantine
      text.

      Textcritical Commentary: