Re: [textualcriticism] P40

  • Scott Freedlun
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2010
      Thank you. I have used yours as well. Also the images here (http://chrles.multiply.com/photos?&=&album=&page_start=100).

      Really do appreciate all your work in putting all this online.

      It's interesting that a few of the papyri are unavailable in image form.

      I have yet to find these:

      P3,
      8,
      11/14 [Not yet able to locate this ref with image: Treu, K.: Zur Rekonstruktion eines neutestamentlichen Papyruskodex (P 11, Leningrad 258 u. P 14, Sinai, Harris Nr. 14), in: FuF 31 (1957 ) 185-189 (1 Pl.)]
      17,
      19, [There is supposed to be an image in OxyPap IX (1912) 7-9, but the image is mis-marked as it seem to show another papyrus.]
      25,
      31,
      33/58,
      43,
      57,
      68,
      82,
      85,
      94, [Not yet able to locate this ref with image: Bingen, J.: Miscellània Papirològica Ramon Roca-Puig, Barcelona 1987, 75-78 (1 Pl.) ]
      117,
      126,
      127

      If you have any of the above images, I'd much appreciate it.

      Scott.

      Wieland Willker wrote:

      My papyri list is here:
      http://www-user. uni-bremen. de/~wie/texte/ Papyri-list. html

      Some images are here:
      http://www-user. uni-bremen. de/~wie/bibel. html#pap

      I think the best way besides images is to get the editio princeps of the
      papyrus.

      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
      mailto:wie@uni-bremen. de
      http://www.uni- bremen.de/ ~wie