An Early Textual Commentary - T. S. Green's Course in Developed Criticism

  • james_snapp_jr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 3:53 PM
      I don't remember if I've mentioned this before. Just in case:

      At Archive.org you can download a textual commentary on the Greek New Testament -- not the one by Bruce Metzger; the one written by The Rev. Thomas Sheldon Green, in the mid-1800's. 1856, I think. It has the catchy title, "A Course of Developed Criticism on Passages of the New Testament Materially Affected by Various Readings."