Re: Studia Biblica et ecclesiastica - PDFs

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2010
      For some reason vol. 3 was missing from the set given in the

      http://www.archive.org/details/studiabiblicaet03oxfogoog

      mailto:wie@...
      http://www.uni-bremen.de/~wie
      Textcritical Commentary:
    • james_snapp_jr
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2010
        Wieland,

        Thanks for these links (and for the note about Roger's translation of the missing portion of Chrysostom's sermon). Sometimes I come across materials like this on the internet and think, "This is something that others would like to know about," and later on, having extracted the data-nugget that I was searching for, I forget all about announcing where to find the entrance to the data-mine.

        But recently I noticed that Google Books has a feature that might help researchers and students of NTTC publicize and share otherwise obscure and scattered resources. The "My Library" feature looks like it gives the user the ability to bookmark online books and list them all on one convenient page. It also looks like it gives the user the ability to share that list with other users. So link-collections to resources (like the collection of links over at TC-Alternate) won't take much effort to create.

        Has anyone here attempted to use the Google Books "My Library" feature? Does it look like something that could be useful to point people to online resources, especially old books?

        If so, I should put "Make a NTTC Library" on my to-do list.