Re: [textualcriticism] Re: Early Acts fragment

  • Daniel Buck
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2010
      Thanks for the link, Andrew (I had to delete the spaces to get it to work). It helped to clear things up.

      I see now that Murabaat is a Jewish site with several 2nd century mss, and Khirbet Mird is a Christian site, with many 5th-8th century mss. And the original footnote did refer to ms Mird 657-rv. So, at least in that reference, it was just a misspelling. I even misspelled it!

      What threw me off was that the only other reference to "Khirbet Mira" identified it with Murabaat. Once I got the spelling right, I was able to find all sorts of information on the site. So thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

      Daniel Buck