Re: Armenian article on the heavenly witnesses

  • jcr4runner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2010
      That's a nice looking book! What was the alphabet used for Armenian in 1906?

      If you are talking about volunteers, then it might be difficult to find a translator.

      If you are talking about paying $25 to $50, then list the job on one of the numerous freelancing sites. There are many third world people who do this kind of thing for a living.

      http://freelancer.com

      If that fails, I'd do a Google search for translation services. Most will specialize in English to Armenian, but since this is a small job and you are looking for the gist of the meaning, I am sure you can find someone who can do an adequate job and who would dialog with you over questions.

      http://www.armenian-translation.com/

      My background is publications and over the years we've done Christian materials in Russian, Urdu, Spanish, Mandarin, etc. There are always Christians in evangelical churches who thrive on doing this kind of work. The translation TO English is more difficult of course, but you can always smooth the translation working with a thrid person once you have a rough job finished.