Re: List of Varient Readings

  • Good Companion Books
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2009
      Thank you for your offerings.

      Otherwise, my only concern is that most any of the theologically induced Variants (corruptions) I am looking for have, very likely, been already dismissed from within any of these lists, simply because they have already been determined as of no real value (because of their lack of assigned 'weight') by most all Textual Critics.

      Agape, Alan.