Re. ms location

  • Scott Charlesworth
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2005
      List members,

      Can anyone tell me the location and library in which P. Ashmoleana inv. 9 (a fragment of the Infancy Gospel of James) is housed? It does not seem to be at the Ashmolean Library at Oxford.

      Thanks,

      Scott Charlesworth
      PhD candidate
      UNE, Australia
    • Jack Kilmon
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2005
        Indexed perhaps as Protevangelion?

        Jack

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 23, 2005
          It is presumably in the Sackler Library (Ashmolean material on papyrology
          etc. was transferred there in 2001). Try enquiries@....

          Cheers

          Peter

          At 07:45 AM 2/23/05, you wrote:
          >List members,
          >
          >Can anyone tell me the location and library in which P. Ashmoleana inv. 9
          >(a fragment of the Infancy Gospel of James) is housed? It does not seem to
          >be at the Ashmolean Library at Oxford.
          >
          >Thanks,
          >
          >Scott Charlesworth
          >PhD candidate
          >UNE, Australia

          > *
          > <mailto:textualcriticism-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>textualcriticism-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > *

          Peter M. Head, PhD
          Tyndale House
          36 Selwyn Gardens Phone: (UK) 01223
          566607
          Cambridge, CB3 9BA Fax: (UK) 01223 566608