Codex Sinaiticus book?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2009
      Amazon has canceled my order of
      D.C. Parker
      "Codex Sinaiticus: The Story of the World's Oldest Bible"

      Will this book come out eventually?

      mailto:wie@...
      http://www.uni-bremen.de/~wie
      Textcritical Commentary:
    • James Spinti
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2009
        It has been delayed indefinitely. It probably will eventually come out, but my contacts at Hendrickson tell me that there are a lot of politics involved.

        James

        James Spinti
        Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
        jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com