Request for Assistance

  • Jody Gorran
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2009
      I have cross-posted this request for assistance to several lists, so
      please forgive
      me if you happen to see it more than once.

      I am seeking to locate an open-access publication that would be interested in
      publishing a paper I have written a entitled Ancient Hebrews and Arabia.

      The paper is a literature review of books, journal articles and dissertations
      published over the past 175 years which provide numerous references to theories
      relating to a substantive Hebrew relationship, involvement and/or
      presence in Arabia
      during the millennia before the destruction of the first temple in 586
      BCE and the
      century thereafter.

      The majority of these references seem to be unacknowledged by today’s scholarly
      community.

      I take no position or make any judgments as to the validity of any of
      the theories that I
      present along with their reference citations. I leave those
      determinations to scholars with
      appropriate academic and field credentials.

      The paper is 52 pages including citations and as a pdf document it is 205 KB.

      I would be pleased to send a pdf copy via email to anyone on this list
      who might request
      one. Even if you are unable to directly assist me in my search for a
      publisher, I am most
      willing to send you a copy for your review.

      My point is to make this material easily available to any interested scholar.

      You may request a copy directly from me at jgorran11@...

      Jody A. Gorran
      Delray Beach, Florida USA