Kannaday: Apologetic variants

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      "Apologetic Discourse and the Scribal Tradition:
      Evidence of the Influence of Apologetic Interests on the Text of the
      Canonical Gospels"
      by Wayne C. Kannaday
      Atlanta: SBL, 2004
      ISBN 1589831012
      274 pages

      I have now worked my way through this book to check what it has to
      contribute to the online commentary. I must say that this is a very good
      book. It is basically "Orthodox corruption" Vol. 2. Every student of textual
      criticism should read it carefully (but not necessarily accept everything).

      http://tinyurl.com/y9bzoot

      Does anybody know what Kannaday is doing now?

      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
      mailto:wie@...
      http://www.uni-bremen.de/~wie/TCG/