RE: [textualcriticism] Codex F is Online

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 22, 2009
      Thank you Jim!
      Here's the direct link:

      Codex Boreelianus:
      http://digbijzcoll.library.uu.nl/paginas.php?lang=en&W=On&BoekID=1553

      --------------------------
      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
      mailto:wie@...
      http://www.uni-bremen.de/~wie/TCG/
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 23, 2009
        The ending of Mk is unfortunately not present.
        Mk begins at 71r.
        It breaks off at 15:39, 126v.
        Then come the contents of Lk.

        Jo begins at 179r.

      • Jan Krans
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 23, 2009
          Jim and Wieland,
          The Boreelianus has been online for more than a year now, and I think it was mentioned on this list. The index has already be made, by me, for the Münster Virtual Manuscript Room.
          You can consult the manuscript there as well. Admittedly, it would by nice if the Utrecht site also had an (verse) index for the manuscript up and running.
          If you want high-definition images for scholarly purposes, contact the Utrecht University Library.
          Greetings, Jan Krans

          Wieland Willker schreef:

          Thank you Jim!
          Here's the direct link:

          Codex Boreelianus:
          http://digbijzcoll. library.uu. nl/paginas. php?lang= en&W=On&BoekID= 1553

          ------------ --------- -----
          Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
          mailto:wie@uni-bremen. de
          http://www.uni- bremen.de/ ~wie
          Textcritical commentary:
          http://www.uni- bremen.de/ ~wie/TCG/

        • bucksburg
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 23, 2009
            Jan Krans schreef:

            <<The Boreelianus has been online for more than a year now, and I think it was mentioned on this list. The index has already be made, by me, for the M√ľnster Virtual Manuscript Room.
            You can consult the manuscript there as well. Admittedly, it would by nice if the Utrecht site also had an (verse) index for the manuscript up and running.>>

            The photograph, unfortunately, omits a page of the mss--although it can probably be safe to assume that there is no text visible on it.

            Here are step-by-step directions to find it.
            Go to http://intf.uni-muenster.de/vmr/NTVMR/IndexNTVMR.html
            Click on VMR in the upper right-hand corner
            Select Read Manuscripts
            Choose F09 from the dropdown menu
            Click Go
            Choose 127r from the folio menu at the top
            Click go

            You will see a bifolium with most of the left folio torn off and a kefalalia list on the right folio. Go to 127v and you will see the back side of the list, but with the piece of the other folio tucked in so that you are seeing the same side you saw in the last image.

            The other side is not imaged.

            This is most likely the very page where Mark ends.

            The bifolium on which Mark begins is also missing.

            Daniel Buck
          • Jan Krans