Re: numerals

  • mjriii2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2005
      Dear Steve,

      Below are some passages in biblical literature which might help -
      but by no means solve your question.

      2 Chronicles 2:16 (LXX); Apoc 13:18; Apoc 7,4; John 21:11; 1 Cor
      10:8; Apc 5:11.

      I suspect that the editors left the [kai] in the text because of its
      old and unknown origin - as they explicitly state.

      As far as the use of kai in conjunction with numerials in historical
      Greek usage I'll leave that to you for your further investigation.

      Cordially in Christ,

      Malcolm

      --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, "sda432" <sda432@n...>