List of NT manuscripts online

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2009
      The Gregory-Aland list of NT manuscripts is now online at
      http://intf.uni-muenster.de/vmr/NTVMR/ListeHandschriften.php

      The language is a bit mixed-up between English and German. I
      would do it either completely in German or completely in
      English.

      mailto:wie@...
      http://www.uni-bremen.de/~wie
      Textcritical Commentary:
    • Tommy Wasserman
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2009
        Wieland and others,

        send your suggestions to the web-site authors by clicking on the Uni-logotype, and then "Kontakt zu Autoren".

        Tommy Wasserman

        8 okt 2009 kl. 18.47 skrev Wieland Willker:

        The Gregory-Aland list of NT manuscripts is now online at
        http://intf. uni-muenster. de/vmr/NTVMR/ ListeHandschrift en.php

        The language is a bit mixed-up between English and German. I
        would do it either completely in German or completely in
        English.

        mailto:wie@uni-bremen. de
        http://www.uni- bremen.de/ ~wie
        Textcritical Commentary:
        http://www.uni- bremen.de/ ~wie/TCG/ index.html

      • scottfreedlun
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2009
          First off thanks for the link. Very nice to have everything organized in one place. And the site works very well.

          However, I for one am glad there is a bit of English as I rely heavily on Google for my German translation. ;-)

          Scott