Secular Greek Papyri - 1st and 2nd Centuries (BC and AD)

  • Eddie Mishoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      Can someone inform me as to the 'total number' of secular Greek papyri of the first two centuries? [I have read in a posting that the number exceeds 25,000, but this number I think included more than the first two centuries.] These would include the secular mss that Gustav A. Deissmann reviewed in his Light from the Ancient East. I'd be interested in knowing the total number of these mss that are extant today, and perhaps a good Internet resource that discusses them further.

      Eddie Mishoe
      Pastor