Codex Nitriensis R 027

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2009
      Recently I had access to the Tischendorf pseudofacsimile of Codex R/027. I
      took photos with a digital camera I had with me and combined them afterwards
      into a PDF.

      Codex R, a palimpsest, contains large parts of the Gospel of Luke. It is
      interesting because it is block mixed. It has quite a good text in ch.
      13-15, elsewhere it is Byzantine.

      Download here:
      http://tinyurl.com/ozskd8
      (110 p., 58 MB)

      --------------------------
      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
      mailto:wie@...
      http://www.uni-bremen.de/~wie/TCG/
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2010
        Juan Garces shows on his blog an image of Codex Nitriensis R 027, which is a
        palimpsest:

        http://britishlibrary.typepad.co.uk/digitisedmanuscripts/

        027 is block-mixed and has a very non-Byzantine text in Lk 13-15.

        From an earlier post by Juan Garces it appears that this ms together with
        several others will get online this summer.