Google Books: Remodeling?

  • voxverax
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2009
      I am not sure about the details, but I think that Google Books might be about to shrink a bit, to accommodate some European copyright-standards which are more extensive than American standards. So now might be a good time to plug in a flashdrive and download all those scholarly resources at Google Books that you've been thinking of downloading (works by Burkitt, Salmon, Conybeare, Kenyon, Burgon, Hort, Lake, Scrivener, and so forth), before the opportunity to do so might disappear.