RE: [textualcriticism] P75 at Jo 14:17 ESTIN or ESTAI?

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2009
      Thank you Arie for your comments.
      I put the image into Photoshop and made the individual fragments separate
      layers so that I could move them around freely. This way I was able to get a
      better fit. It does not change anything dramatically though. It only becomes
      even more clear that one cannot base anything on the ink remains at that
      junction.
      I have reworked my PDF somewhat to allow for the new arrangement.

      > ESTAI or ESTIN we shall never know.

      Agree.

      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
      mailto:wie@...