What constitutes the Westcott and Hort Greek Text?

  • ed_knight2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2009
      Hi.
      I have what is a simple(naive?)question.
      I am of the opinion that when the W-H Greek text has two readings, one being their "primary reading" and the other their "secondary reading" that BOTH are a part of their Greek Text. Would I be correct in this? Or is it, when they could not decide which reading with certainty was the "true reading" and they gave both a "primary" and also a "secondary" reading only the former was actaully a part of their Greek Text?
      Thanks for any considerations any might offer me in this matter.
      Ed Knight.