Re: MSS that need to be photographed

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2009
      I have received a note from the Trinity college in Dublin where I asked for
      photographing manuscript Z/035:

      "Bernard Meehan the Keeper of the Manuscripts department is aware of your
      request and will take it in into consideration as he generates his
      digitization priority list. ... Over the next year we will be developing
      our digital collections interface which will allow for the review of
      collections materials online."

      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
      mailto:wie@...
      http://www.uni-bremen.de/~wie/TCG/