Re: [textualcriticism] Eight New Greek NT Manuscripts Posted - JEFF

  • Mitch Larramore
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2009
      Jeff:

      Are the newly discovered mss noted? I looked briefly at your website but could not find the uncatalogued ones. Do you have the GA numbers so I know which ones they are? If you have that info somewhere I'm going to feel pretty stupid.

      Mitch Larramore
      Augusta, GA

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2009
        My apologies, Mitch; I could have been a little clearer. On the "Manuscripts" page of the website, scroll down while looking at the list of GA numbers. After the majuscules come the uncatalogued minuscules, several of which begin with an ANA prefix (Albanian National Archives). The Benaki minuscules appear just after them. "Benaki" is mentioned in the "Gregory-Aland Number" column, the "Location" column, and the "Shelf Number" column. There are no GA numbers for them since they have not yet been assigned numbers by INTF.

        Similarly, the uncatalogued lectionaries (Albania and Benaki) appear just before the catalogued lectionaries.

        My apologies for any confusion; I hope this helps.

        Jeff Hargis
        Field Director
        www.csntm.org