Re: [textualcriticism] codexsinaiticus.org

  • John McChesney-Young
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2009
      On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Michael Marlowe<michael.marlow@...> wrote:

      ... I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problems that
      > I'm having at the codexsinaiticus.org website. I can't zoom the MS large
      > enough to read it. ... Also there are no scroll bars, and everything is
      > just chopped off at the right and bottom. Is it just me?

      The interface is less than intuitive. To move your view of the MS page
      you drag it with your mouse/trackpad - hence no scroll bars - and to
      zoom you drag the short horizontal bar on the vertical minus-to-plus
      track in the upper left corner up toward the plus sign. Simply
      clicking the plus (as with on-line maps) doesn't do it.

      Also, the site requires that Javascript be enabled, so if you're using
      Firefox's NoScript extension or otherrwise have it turned off you'll
      need to allow it for it to work.

      John

      --
      John McChesney-Young ** Berkeley, California, U.S.A.
      JMcCYoung~at~gmail.com ** http://twitter.com/jmccyoung