Re: missing part of Mark in Swanson's apparatus

  • James Snapp, Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2009
      Greetings Casey.

      I dunno about any printing error that resulted in several pages going astray, but there was one that resulted in the absence of one page and the duplication of another page.

      The absent page can be restored by consulting

      http://www.biblical-data.org/Archives.html

      and printing off a copy of the page with your printer set to "Best" print-quality. From there it's just a matter of scissors and Scotch tape.