missing part of Mark in Swanson's apparatus

  • Casey Perkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 7:22 AM
      My copy of Swanson's Mark apparatus has a printing error missing several pages. I read a while back that this affected a number of copies. Does anyone know where I could obtain the missing section? (I forget the precise verse numbers, but can look it up when I get home).

      Thanks.
    • James Snapp, Jr.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7 7:34 AM
        Greetings Casey.

        I dunno about any printing error that resulted in several pages going astray, but there was one that resulted in the absence of one page and the duplication of another page.

        The absent page can be restored by consulting

        http://www.biblical-data.org/Archives.html

        and printing off a copy of the page with your printer set to "Best" print-quality. From there it's just a matter of scissors and Scotch tape.