Re: [textualcriticism] A Classified Index of the Minuses of the Septuagint

  • Frank Polak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2009
      Dear Steve,
      Excuses for answering on list: I didn't succeed off list.
      Thanks for the interest.
      The project was not continued
      because of lack of scholarly interest, in combination with the high investment in time
      and drudgery. In the mean time I took upon me the 'maintenance' of the
      MT/LXX Parallels database of CATSS. I guess I won't return to those Minuses.
      Best regards,
      Frank Polak

      On 03/07/2009, at 22:59, Steve Puluka wrote:

      Does anyone know if there are further publications in the "A
      Classified Index of the Minuses of the Septuagint" series? The
      introduction Vol 1 and Vol 2 on the Pentateuch were published in 2002
      and distributed by Eisenbrauns. I don't see any more volumes listed
      on their web site but I was hoping the work was proceeding.

      Steve Puluka
      MA, Theology Duquesne University
      Cantor Holy Ghost Church
      Carpatho-Rusyn tradition