A Classified Index of the Minuses of the Septuagint

  • Steve Puluka
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 12:59 PM
      Does anyone know if there are further publications in the "A
      Classified Index of the Minuses of the Septuagint" series? The
      introduction Vol 1 and Vol 2 on the Pentateuch were published in 2002
      and distributed by Eisenbrauns. I don't see any more volumes listed
      on their web site but I was hoping the work was proceeding.

      Steve Puluka
      MA, Theology Duquesne University
      Cantor Holy Ghost Church
      Carpatho-Rusyn tradition
      Mckees Rocks, PA
      http://puluka.com
    • Frank Polak
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 2:18 AM
        Dear Steve,
        Excuses for answering on list: I didn't succeed off list.
        Thanks for the interest.
        The project was not continued
        because of lack of scholarly interest, in combination with the high investment in time
        and drudgery. In the mean time I took upon me the 'maintenance' of the
        MT/LXX Parallels database of CATSS. I guess I won't return to those Minuses.
        Best regards,
        Frank Polak