FW: New manuscripts

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2009
      Ulrich Schmid of INTF informed me yesterday that three more
      manuscripts now have Gregory-Aland numbers. These are
      manuscripts that we photographed at the Scriptorium in
      Orlando, Florida in the summer of 2008. They are as follows:

      Scriptorium, VK 272 is GA 2895
      Scriptorium, VK 862 is GA 2896
      Scriptorium, VK 906 is GA 2897

      The images of all these manuscripts will be posted at our
      website in the new few weeks.

      Daniel B. Wallace, PhD
      Executive Director
      www.csntm.org