Qumranica blog

  • James R. Davila
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2005
      For those who have not yet heard, my new Dead Sea Scrolls blog,
      Qumranica, which is built around a course I am currently teaching at
      the University of St. Andrews, opened yesterday. The blog's address
      is:

      http://qumranica.blogspot.com/

      This message is being sent to g-Megillot, Ioudaios-L, ANE, the
      Aramaic list, and the Hugoye list, and the TC list. Please forward
      it to any other list or person you think might be interested.
      Apologies for duplications.

      Best,

      Jim
      --