Dishna

  • socius72
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2009
      Can someone help me on the folowing please?

      What exactly are the Dishna papers? What MSS are contained in them? Are they the Bodmer Papyri? If not, were the Bodmer Papyri also discovered at Dishna, Egypt?

      thanks,
      Joe
    • Tommy Wasserman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2009
        Dear Joe,

        Follow this link to an article uploaded by Wieland and you will find all the answers you need:

        http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/foto-ag/files/Pachomian%20Library%20Robinson.pdf

        With kind regards

        Tommy Wasserman

        Can someone help me on the folowing please?

        What exactly are the Dishna papers? What MSS are contained in them? Are they the Bodmer Papyri? If not, were the Bodmer Papyri also discovered at Dishna, Egypt?

        thanks,
        Joe

        Eniro Supers�k - �r vad det heter