Re: [textualcriticism] Codex Sinaiticus conference July 2009 [1 Attachment]

  • Robert Relyea
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
      Hugh Houghton wrote:

      Thanks for the program!

      I have a question about the parallel sessions.

      1. Are all the talks in parallel (So Monday 14:00-15:30 6 talks each 1
      1/2 hr running concurrently)?
      2. Or are there 2 parallel session (So Monday 14:00-15:30 would have
      one session "Making and conserving of the Codex Sinaiticus" will all 3
      talks in that category running about 1/2 hr each and consecutive to each
      other and the other "The scribes of the Codex Sinaiticus" running
      concurrently with the previous session, with each it's 3 talks running
      consecutive to each other )?
      3. Or are there 3 parallel sessions (So Mon 14:-15:30 all the "making
      and conserving of the "Codex Sinaiticus"

      Or to put it another way... for the block of parallel sessions do I have
      to choose to attend
      1) one talk.
      2) one category.
      3) one talk per category...

      Thanks,

      bob
    • hughhoughton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
        Dear Bob (and anyone else perplexed),

        I believe that option 2) below is how things will be, so I would go by the category headings in bold.

        Best wishes,
        Hugh Houghton

        "