Facsimilies of Vaticanus and Sinaiticus

  • virtuoso07
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2009
      I have recently discovered a person who is providing facsimiles for early Greek codices and bibles. The online store can be found here: http://store.biblereadersmuseum.com/. I have contacted the person who put these facsimiles together inquiring on the integrity of the texts and the method used to put them together. There are some sample pictures of what they look like, but they appear to be pasted pictures from the web. I am especially interested in the *color* facsimile of codex Vaticanus. Before, purchasing I thought I would see if anyone was familiar with these facsimiles but also to let everyone know that these are available. Unless someone discourages me from purchasing one, I thought I would give it a shot. In the event that I do purchase one, I can leave a follow-up post on the overall integrity of the text.

      Brice Jones