Image of P83

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 11:39 PM
      Some days ago I have posted links to images of P84.
      After inspecting the images I have found that one fragment of P83 is
      also included in this batch.

      http://lhpc.arts.kuleuven.ac.be/img/pleuven/descr/dscn1693.html
      http://lhpc.arts.kuleuven.ac.be/img/pleuven/descr/dscn1694.html

      It is the small fragment top left (verso: right) the color is a little
      different. It contains part of Mt 23:39-24:1 and 24:6.
      I have done a rough reconstruction. If anybody is interested drop me a
      line (PDF file).

      PS: There are some unidentified fragments in this batch. I think with
      the right tools it should be possible to identify them. You can win the
      Aland-brooch in bronze.

      mailto:willker@...-bremen.de