PhD Interview Preparation--Please advice

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 9:32 PM

      Dear TC Members,

      1. I will be going in for my PhD Interview at the end of May, 2009.

      2. I need advice as to the best preparation that I can make.

      3. My proposed topic is: An Examination of the Differences Between Selected Texts of the LXX & the MT

      4. I would really appreciate your advice OFFLIST please.

      Many thanks,

      Philip