Re: [textualcriticism] Tregelles - The Greek New Testament - 1857-1879

  • Dirk Jongkind
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2009

      Dear All,

      Life is even going to get better soon. At Tyndale House we are putting the last touches on a digital transcription of Tregelles' text based on fresh photographs made by the CSNTM. I know of at least one web-based Bible programme (Crosswire) who will be linking the transcription to the relevant page in the book, I don't know yet what other developers are going to do, but they will get their text before Easter.

      Regards,
      Dirk Jongkind

      ___

      --