Re: [textualcriticism] Tregelles - The Greek New Testament - 1857-1879

  • Kevin W. Woodruff
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2009
      Pasquale:

      The links are not valid

      Kevin

      Library Director/Reference Librarian, Assistant Professor of Bible, Greek, Theological Bibliography and Research
      Cierpke@... http://pages.prodigy.net/cierpke/woodruff.htm

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2009

        Dear All,

        Life is even going to get better soon. At Tyndale House we are putting the last touches on a digital transcription of Tregelles' text based on fresh photographs made by the CSNTM. I know of at least one web-based Bible programme (Crosswire) who will be linking the transcription to the relevant page in the book, I don't know yet what other developers are going to do, but they will get their text before Easter.

        Regards,
        Dirk Jongkind

        ___

        --