Tregelles - The Greek New Testament - 1857-1879

  • pasquale19531953
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2009
      Tregelles, Samuel Prideaux, 1813-1875
      SAM. PRIDEAUX TREGELLES: The Greek New Testament, edited from ancient authorities, with the Latin Version of Jerome from the Codex Amiatinus, London 1857 to 1879

      The Greek New Testament (Volume 1) Matthew and Mark.

      The Greek New Testament (Volume 2) - Luke and John.

      The Greek New Testament (Volume 4) -Romans to 2 Thessalonias,

      The Greek New Testament (Volume 5-6) -2 Thessalonias, 3:3 to end, Hebrews to Philemon. -- 6. Revelation.

      Bibleworks edition (it works also without BibleWorks)

      Matthew text and margin - 1857 (37 megabyte)

      http://www.mediafire.com/file/mjhmma...egellesmat.zip

      Mark text and margin - 1857 (30 megabyte)

      http://www.mediafire.com/file/t12ynw...egellesmar.zip

      Revelation text and margin - 1844 (35 megabyte)

      http://www.mediafire.com/file/zznzwqmm2zh/tregrev.zip

      Unzip all files in your bibleworks7 databases directory. After unzipping the files you often have to "unblock" them by right clicking on each file and then under "Properties" under "General" tab, at "Security", click on the "unblock" box.
    • Kevin W. Woodruff
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2009
        Pasquale:

        The links are not valid

        Kevin

        Library Director/Reference Librarian, Assistant Professor of Bible, Greek, Theological Bibliography and Research
        Cierpke@... http://pages.prodigy.net/cierpke/woodruff.htm

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9, 2009

          Dear All,

          Life is even going to get better soon. At Tyndale House we are putting the last touches on a digital transcription of Tregelles' text based on fresh photographs made by the CSNTM. I know of at least one web-based Bible programme (Crosswire) who will be linking the transcription to the relevant page in the book, I don't know yet what other developers are going to do, but they will get their text before Easter.

          Regards,
          Dirk Jongkind

          ___

          --