Re: Reference Request: On a Patchwork of Paul

  • kazman1914
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 28, 2008
      Thanks again, George, I'll check that one out, too. I noticed today
      that Dan Wallace reviewed the arguments, here:

      http://www.bible.org/page.php?page_id=1203

      He did the most thorough job presenting the arguments and addressing
      them that I've come across so far.

      -Sean Kasabuske

      --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, George F Somsel
      <gfsomsel@...> wrote:

      > You might also take a look at the New International Greek Testament
      Commentary on 2 Cor where Murray J. Harris discusses it in his
      introduction.
      >  george
      > gfsomsel
      >

      > … search for truth, hear truth,